We live in a world of imagination and creation. Many of you that follow me on social media understand the stress and effort of big, huge incredible goals. Yes, it is true, we do bite off more than we can chew. But like many things in life we have the habit of over complicating everything. Let’s start with a very simple exercise.
If you have a huge meal in front of you, for example, a dozen buffalo wings, how will you eat all of them?
You probably would say, “one at a time.” At least, I hope you would say that. I wouldn’t be able to imagine all the 12 wings in your mouth at once, but I am not here to judge, do you just be safe though…
Life goals are the same way, the goal is huge and it can’t be done in one single action. It has to be done in steps, phases, smaller actions etc.
So with that said, all you need to do is use a simple system I have been using for years. 10X10X10X10X10X10 it is simple to use and it will get you to your goals. As long as you have:
- And Patience
Let’s say you have a goal of earning, getting or even raising $1,000,000.
Many will stop halfway, but that isn’t who you are.
You can and will achieve this by looking at the smaller objective. Start with a simple target and let’s use an easy to use 6 steps and only 1 two-part rule system.
6 STEP SYSTEM
- Start with a $10 effort. You can do a service to get money or you can ask for the money. It all depends on what you want to achieve.
- Once you have the right technique do it 10 times and you will have $100.
- The effort you put to getting the $100 do it another 10 times. Now you have $1,000.
- Take that same effort and do it 10 more times. Now you have $10,000.
- Now do it another 10 more times. Yep, you now have $100,000.
- And if you are truly committed and you do it 10 more times. You have now achieved the $1,000,000 goal.
- Stay committed and believe in yourself.
Becoming what you want to become is not easy. And it truly gets more difficult as you’re achieving your goals. Make sure to ask for help, hire the right help and multiply your efforts. Stay focused on your target step by step and you will climb to the top.